Asset & Maintenance Management
The tools you need to plan, control, and monitor all of your maintenance-based expenditures. MAINTelligence provides for accurate and timely maintenance tracking, cost-effective inventory control, tool crib and contractor management, root cause failure analysis, and much more…
Maximize Plant Asset Usage
All the asset information you need to make timely decisions that maximize asset usage and minimize maintenance costs:
- Track all types of equipment, components, their systems & locations.
- Manage repairable spares, components and sub-assemblies through their entire lifecycle — from acquisition and installation, through repair cycles and to eventual replacement.
- Customize asset information with user-defined fields for any class of facility, equipment or component.
- Enter meter data for tracking usage, mileage, etc. directly, or automatically acquire it from one of MAINTelligence’s numerous data sources.
- Use bar coding to design and print labels for assets providing increased mobility and system functionality.
- Track extensive asset information: Criticality, Status, Manufacturer /service / support contacts, Warranty information, Nameplate data, and so much more!
- Track work histories, operational event logs, current condition status and costs for all of your assets.
Condition Based Maintenance
Vibration Data Collection and Analysis MAINTelligence is a full featured vibration analysis package, which lets you build and maintain a comprehensive vibration analysis program regardless of your operating environment or the types of equipment you operate.
Ability to store up to 65536 line resolution spectrum and/or time waveform.
User defined measurement point configuration.
Define any number of overalls, RPM, spectra, time waveforms, notes, images and recordings in a single measurement point.
Support for acceleration, velocity, displacement, and any type of demodulated and/or filtered vibration reading.
- Bearing Database with Fault Frequencies from all major bearing manufacturers.
Lubrication Sample Management and Analysis
MAINTelligence is the world’s leading system for lubricant analysis—used extensively by laboratories and heavy equipment operators for mission-critical lubricant analysis programs throughout the world. MAINTelligence is ideal for managing your on-site or laboratory-based lubricant analysis and contamination control programs. MAINTelligence offers complete control over the sampling cycle, from generating sample bottle labels (complete with bar codes), all the way through to electronic import of your sample results.
Interfaces to all major lubricant testing laboratories (over 50), and many on-site sampling instruments.Condition Based Maintenance:
MAINTelligence lets you schedule, generate and manage thermography surveys, whether those are tested using in-house staff or conducted by external contractors.
Import infrared and visible light images from infrared cameras directly into MAINTelligence.
Manage thermographic data the same as other PdM data in MAINTelligence.
Share thermographic images throughout the organization without the camera's software.
Integrate thermographic data and findings with information from vibration, oil analysis, ultrasonic and asset basic care programs.
The infrared thermography module allows the operator to display the thermographic images with a full range of features such as multiple palettes, visible light/thermographic, image blending, temperature histogram and more.Condition Based Maintenance:
MAINTelligence lets you schedule, generate and manage ultrasonic surveys. MAINTelligence has the ability to manage routes, upload and download routes to portable ultrasonic data collectors.
- Interfaces to Ultrasonic data collectors from multiple manufacturers
- Automatic reporting of collected data after unload
- Ultrasonic levels and trends (decibels)
- RPM and flow
- Audible sound ( WAV/MP3) file storage/replay
Process / Reliability Data
MAINTelligence has the ability to accommodate every type of measurement and/or analysis. Data types that have been successfully managed using MAINTelligence include:
- Ultrasonic thickness measurements
- Temperature trends (spot temperature, differential temperature)
- Pressure waveform display (pressure versus crank angle and pressure versus volume displays)
- User-defined Calculations
- Key Performance Indicators (MTBF, MTTR, etc.)
Reliability Event Tracking (monitor downtime, lost production, safety violations, etc.)
Vibration Data Collection and Analysis
MAINTelligence is a full featured vibration analysis package, which lets you build and maintain a comprehensive vibration analysis program regardless of your operating environment or the types of equipment you operate.
- Ability to store up to 65536 line resolution spectrum and/or time waveform.
- User defined measurement point configuration.
- Define any number of overalls, RPM, spectra, time waveforms, notes, images and recordings in a single measurement point.
- Support for acceleration, velocity, displacement, and any type of demodulated and/or filtered vibration reading.
Bearing Database with Fault Frequencies from all major bearing manufacturers.
Data Displays and Reporting
MAINTelligence is unsurpassed when it comes to graphical data display and reporting. Unlike other systems with fixed format data displays, you can design graph views and reports to suit your way of analyzing vibration data. You can view time waveforms, spectra, trends and comparison charts in any number of combinations or layouts. Direct access to these graph views and reports are available from the plant manager, the route manager, the alarm log and the condition assessment module.
Numeric Trends—Overall, Extracted Values from Spectra Orbits, Both Filtered and Unfiltered Comparative Charts - multiple overalls / extracted values bar graphs Status Trends Spectral & Time Waveform Displays—Single, Difference, Overlapped Circular Waveform (Roll Profile) True 3D Waterfall plots with real-time rotate/scale of Spectra and Time Waveforms. Polar Phase Plot
- Create & edit reports.
- Put any display types on user-defined reports.
- Overall Value tables with alarm colors displayed.
- Include Images and Drawings.
Effective alarm management is essential for the implementation of a successful and sustainable vibration analysis program. Multiple alarm types can be applied simultaneously to any reading element, including overall, statistical, spectral and time waveform alarms. Also, automatic alarm notification to alarm log and via email.